KI ANNOUNCES NEXT SOCIAL MEDIA UNIVERSITY WEBINAR
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
August 3, 2012
-- Next webinar, titled “Researching, Identifying and Making Connections on LinkedIn,” set for August 13 at 11:00 a.m. CST --
GREEN BAY, WIS. – In an effort to help the architect and interior design community effectively leverage social media, KI presents its next Social Media University webinar, titled “Researching, Identifying and Making Connections on LinkedIn.” The webinar will feature guest panelist Kia Weatherspoon, a Washington, D.C.-based interior designer who will share best practices for connecting with manufacturers and design professionals on LinkedIn.
The webinar is scheduled for August 13 at 11:00 a.m. CST. Registration is required to attend. To register, visit: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/896298234.
“Whether you’re an architect, industry professional, interior designer, first-timer or seasoned pro, social media offers something for everyone,” said Shawn Green, vice president of design and product marketing, KI. “Learning the intricacies of LinkedIn will help you solidify yourself as a power networker on one of today’s most significant and well-connected social networking sites.”
Attendees will learn how to:
• Find meaningful connections on LinkedIn
• Build a valuable network with connections on LinkedIn
• Learn ways to gain access to the connections that matter most
• Maximize engagement with LinkedIn groups to determine hot topics and connect with key influencers
• Increase credibility and connect-ability on LinkedIn
• Kia Weatherspoon - @DeterminedDesign: A dancer turned soldier who fell in love with interior design, Kia Weatherspoon is “Determined By Design.” She’s a social networking maven expanding her design network. More importantly, she’s connecting with creative minds across the globe. Weatherspoon is building her creative goals with active involvement in ASID and continued master’s studies in design. Follow her design adventures on Twitter @DeterminedDesign.
KI’s monthly Social Media University webinars are hosted by Aiden McGuire, social media expert, KI and Dana VanDen Heuvel, founder of The MarketingSavant Group—a consulting-led marketing firm specializing in helping Fortune 500 businesses attain thought leadership using social media, digital marketing and content marketing.
Each webinar in this series will be recorded in its entirety and posted to KI’s YouTube channel shortly after: http://www.ki.com/youtube.
KI manufactures innovative furniture and movable wall system solutions for education, healthcare, government and corporate markets. The employee-owned company is headquartered in Green Bay, Wis. and operates sales offices and manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe and Asia. KI tailors products and service solutions to the specific needs of each customer through its unique design and manufacturing philosophy. For more information, visit www.ki.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION Contact: